Welcome!

Thanks so much for stopping by. Here you will find out all kinds of things about Kiera West. I blog occasionally, and you can check out all my books under my Bookshelf Section of the website. Thanks for stopping by and be sure to drop me a line and tell me what you think about my books.
2010. Powered by Blogger.
Sunday, February 6, 2011

ONE MORE DAY

WOW, I can't believe that tomorrow Seducing Their Mate will be out! I am busy working on my edits for The Alpha's Fall and finishing up Convincing Ethan, books two and three of the series. I am biting my fingernails though because I hope everyone likes the series. But, to celebrate, maybe we need a gorgeous hunk.

6 comments:

Carissa Heine said...

Loved the book, look forward to the next ones.

Kiera West said...

Carissa,
WOW! That was fast. I am so glad you like it:)Thanks so much for letting me know.

Brandy W said...

I'm ready for more. I have to know what happens next. Great beginning Kiera.

Kiera West said...

Thanks, Brandy! I am anxious to see if everyone likes it, especially since the second book is Noah's. He has a lot of making up to do and like the typical male, he doesn't do it very well in the beginning lol

Brandy W said...

I can only imagine how Noah is acting. Alpha in charge and he got distracted. Must have the weight of the world on his shoulders. He's bound to do something dumb.

Kiera West said...

As all men are, lol.